Sunday, March 27, 2011

Mid-Session Blog

What has been your biggest challenge in this class so far? What has been your biggest success?
My biggest challenge in this class is staying up with the homework every week. My biggest success has been to keeping up on my very first online class.
2. How have the readings in the class affected you?
The reading in the class has affected me in many ways like improving my reading because this is one of the subjects I struggle in the most.
3. How is literary analysis different from other types of writing you have done in college?
It is different in that literary analysis your comparing and contrasting while in other classes you base the story you read with true events that has taken place in once life.
4. What are your goals for the second half of the session? What do you hope to improve or accomplish?
My goal is to turn in everything in because my grade is really low and I need to pass the class to go on to a University. I hope to accomplish many things one of them is to turn everything in and pass the class with at least a C.

No comments:

Post a Comment